Saving & Investing
32 Day Notice Deposit
A short-term savings account that offers competitive returns and access to funds at short notice.
|Low||R 100||32 days|
Are you looking for a savings option that lets you save only as much as you can afford, when you can afford it? Do you want to ensure you’re not locked out from your savings and can access them in an emergency? Absa’s 32 Day Notice Deposit account gives you the flexibility to save at your discretion while still providing tiered interest rates that increase with your balance. You can also withdraw your funds in 32 days should you need too, with no limit on the withdrawal amount.
What are the advantages?
- Funds are available on 32 days notice
- Interest rates grow with your savings
- Interest can be paid at any time of the month at a time of your choosing
- The freedom to save only as much as you can afford at any time
- Funds can be withdrawn immediately , subject to an applicable penalty amount.
- The account can be used as security for a loan or overdraft
How to qualify:
- Minimum initial deposit of R100 to open the account
- A minimum monthly balance of R100 must be maintained to keep the account open
- You need to have a valid ID and proof of residence to open the account
- This account can be opened by temporary residents and non-residents using a valid foreign passport