Battling to manage your employees’ payment records, but can’t financially justify the investment required to purchase expensive payroll software? Has your business expanded and now legally requires a payroll system? Then Absa’s iPayroll solution could be the perfect solution.
iPayroll is a cost-effective, online payroll solution for the small business owner that simplifies the task of providing payslips to employees and making official payments to essential parties, such as the South African Revenue Service (SARS). iPayroll is completely SARS compliant and automatically applies the necessary levies, ensuring you adhere to the applicable rules.
Easily accessible through Business Internet Banking, you are able to automate payments to employees, produce accurate IRP5 documents and customise the system to handle weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls.
Absa iPayroll could be the right choice if you:
- Want an online payroll service that sets up pay slips for your employees
- Would like an easy-to-navigate, customisable payroll solution accessible from anywhere via the internet
- Are a registered company with valid PAYE (Pay As You Earn), Skills Development Levy (SDL) and Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) registration numbers
- Have more than one employee in your company
- Do not want to outsource your payroll function
- Would like to simplify the process of preparing IRP5 forms at the end of each tax year
- Would like to automate the payroll process while adhering to all of SARS’ requirements
- A online payroll solution that is accessible from anywhere at any time using Business Internet Banking
- An easy-to-use system with step-by-step guides that will help you set up all of the necessary services
- The ability to print payslips or securely send employees their payslips electronically
- Automate the process of payment to employees bank accounts directly on pre-defined paydays
- An efficient payroll solution for employees who earn commission
- A payroll solution that is SARS compliant
- The ability to easily pay SARS, as well as any other party
- A simple way to produce the correct IRP5s for employees and electronically submit these to SARS
- Access to a full record of company expenses with regards to payroll